CM opinions Please!

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Average Joe

Reaction score
I'm just about to start a new game (not sure who with yet though) and i want to play with two CM's and a DM behind them. I would like some opinions on some players i have my eye on :S

Miguel Veloso

Xabi Alsonso

Angelo Palombo

Joao Mountinho

Andrea Pirlo

Marek Hamsik

L. Gonzalez

I think i will probably be a decent English Prem team, any other player suggestions welcome!!

Cheers, Joe.

For me, if you are choosing 3 from the above it would be Palombo in DM, Veloso in CM (him being the more defensive minded of the two CM's) then you want the other CM to be extremely creative and have a mind for attack, (not that veloso doesn't have this) so the other CM for me out of the above would have to be Pirlo, but if he can be expensive, so Joao Mountinho at a close second (he would work well with Veloso.

Use Veloso as DMC, Palombo as MC (def minded) and the att minded MC is up 2 u..
I used Ireland / Elano in my Man City game. Moutinho is good but try for Kroos (Bayern). He's very good.

yes. veloso and moutinho cm. palmobo def mid
also look at steven defour, bolzoni.

Cheers guys i'll take a look when i get on it, might try out Aston Villa and i think palombo / veloso / moutinho would join them, and the team has room for improvement

1. pirlo dm deep lying creative playmaker
2. hamisk cm goalscoring midfielder (lampard, gerrard etc)
3. veleso cm defensive, box to box goalscoring mid

For your 2 cm i would try and buy Alonso as he is very creative and a ace passer palombo as he is a little star i buy him alot and well player of the month 6 times in one season for you dm veloso he will win you the season on his own :P

Back