Co-owned players!!!

donshaggy

Reaction score
how do you sign them if you are interested b'cos it there isnt the make an offer option.

any help will be appreciated. thanks!

unless your one of the co-owners you can't buy them till one club owns all the player. that would be my gues but i am not at all sure.

that would make sense. what club is player currently at. maybe if you view him as a player of club A when he is currently playing for club B you can't make an offer. try that.

just tried that doesn't work. i think my first post was on the money.

Last edited:
If the player is co-owned, you will have to make 2 seperate bids to the clubs that own the player to but that teams share in the player. This option is available if he is co-owned, but the only reason that the "make an offer" option isn't there is if a player is on loan to a club where a fee is involved.

If the player is co-owned, you will have to make 2 seperate bids to the clubs that own the player to but that teams share in the player. This option is available if he is co-owned, but the only reason that the "make an offer" option isn't there is if a player is on loan to a club where a fee is involved.

what he said, if you can you have to make two seperate bids for the player and have both accepted

i just bought hemsik co owned by inter and napoli. I had to make an offer of 10 mil to inter and ten mil to naploi for the deal to go through. Efectively when a tem aggrees your buying there half of him

i just bought hemsik co owned by inter and napoli. I had to make an offer of 10 mil to inter and ten mil to naploi for the deal to go through. Efectively when a tem aggrees your buying there half of him

how did you make the offer though because i have tried all corners..i have being on both teams page, but the make the offer link is just not there...and before you say he's on loan...no he's not..he's at palermo who are also the co-owners along side Roma but still cant make the offer...so if anyone could just talk me through step by step how to go about it...i will really appreciate it.

thanks!

you just make an offer like any other pleyer but there should be make an offer plaermo and make an offer roma if not then i have no idea but thats all i did for hamsik

you just make an offer like any other pleyer but there should be make an offer plaermo and make an offer roma if not then i have no idea but thats all i did for hamsik

hmm weird! still not working for me.

Yea co-ownership is a ridiculous idea when you look into it. The Italians are jsut trying to secure all there good players to stop people taking them out Serie A

I had the same problem, I attempted to sign Zapata but there was no option so I had to settle for another DC. Not sure whether it's a problem with the game or what.

I believe boffey1986 has got it right. Bids must be sent to both teams to completely own the player

fyi, these co-owned players can only be bought when the transfer window opens cuz the i couldn't bid if the transfer market is closed or sth. hope dis helps.:)

yeh just realised that now...i waited for the transfer window to open and it was possible to make bids then....sorted!!!!!

p.s. i couldnt afford the player i wanted anyhow. lol

Me too, verratti is co-owned by Pescara and Mantova.

£140,000 is a bargain 2 seasons in.

Just got to wait til July.