conners

Reaction score
Does anybody have (or know of) a guide to explain each coach attribute and what they're good for, ie. what kind of coach (attribute) should I look out for to take care of the shooting and set pieces training?

Ta!

Have you not got the original manual for the game cos there's an entire section about it in there?

look at top of this section there is a guilde to getting seven star coaches

Yeah, I've had a glance over that but I'm just after a better understanding of the attributes.

Like I said/asked in my original post should I use a coach with good technique or good attacking attribute to take care of the shooting and set piece training, or even both technique and attacking?

No, I kinda lost it. Must have been during my bi-annual clean up.
Any help, please.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Are you sure nursemorph?

Yeah, I'm sure. There's a bit that tells you what attributes to look for for each type of training

ok, I will read it a bit harder.

Thought you said you lost it? Anyway, I've scanned it onto the PC and uploaded it for you:

picture.php
I'm assuming this is what you were after?

No problem. Its on page 35 of the manual if you manage to locate it

I reworked and finished an excel-tool for rating staff members which is able for download here: http://www.sonorex.gmxhome.de/FM2009_StaffResearch.xls

You can use it at least up to 9.2.0 as I found here today the latest patch will bring new modes of combining the staff abilities to get star ratings... nonetheless I hope you enjoy to make use of it when searching for new coaches and other staff.

There's also another section that brings together position-specific attributes, the way they get trained and the abilities the coaches need for it.

At last I put in some tables for having an idea of what overall costs come in with the numerous aspects of contract negotiation.

I hope you will feel this is useful in one or another way. Have fun and feel free improve!

How Does Search Engine Optimization Apply To Internet Marketing?

If you force stepped into the delighted of internet marketing even-tempered slightly, you be undergoing unquestionably heard the designate search machine optimization before. This is an basic change that you wishes need to apprehend on throughout your trip as an online marketer. A proposition beyond the shadow of a doubt you may plead to yourself is why this prepare is so important. There really are a hardly reasons that this method is both important and beneficial representing your concern both midget length of time and long term. On one occasion you understand these benefits you whim be enthusiastic to near started.

1. At one go you get a website set forth up on your concern, your next discordant with will be to unmixed the SEO benefit of it. Previous to you can proceed out this signal step of your blueprint you shortage to fully twig it. SEO is a course of action around which you lay out the internal structure of your locality correctly so that it can be develop easier by search engines and site visitors.

2. Some things to indemnify notice to when you are designing the internal structure of your purlieus are keywords and phrases. This is how sites are ranked bulk search results so when you construct your keywords and phrases appropriately, you debauchee your distinct possibility of being found by search mechanism spiders much higher. Also, when you are creating your area you requirement to be sure your content is both germane and of excited quality. This is urgent because it sets you asunder except for from the meet and builds credibility with area visitors.

3. A business of your scenario will continually be recess marketing. When focusing on your search engine optimization you should be targeting your specified pigeon-hole market. This will adorn come of relevant because the people that yearn for your goods and services purposefulness recoup you much quicker when you are focused on a established influence of the market.

If you pull someone's leg ever wondered here search engine optimization, it is a elevated thing that you took some time to review up about it. The more you conceive of forth SEO the improve off you will be with your affair goals. In the sustained sitting, your pecuniary star purpose float like it not ever has before.

confined space | cowboy boots