Signature Of The Week!

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Basically Were Just Going To Have Signature Of The Week So I Have An Idea How I'll Run This. Ok You Have Until Wednesday To Send In Your Signatures. Then I'll Create A Poll And Whoever Has The Most Votes Wins.

After This Ill Set Up A Monthly One!

Right... The Theme Of The Week Will Be "Legends"

Also How Do You Make A Poll.

Basically It's Football Related So Each Theme As In Legeneds Will Be Football Related

Last edited:
No.

That was the thread where the idea was made :D

Sean said it was ok to do this

Legend.?
Global Legend.?
Our Legend.?

What.?

It's open to your creative mind Danny use the word "Legend" in anyway you see fit

No, You said Legend

"It's open to your creative mind Danny use the word "Legend" in anyway you see fit"

Nothing about football in there.

Bob is a legend

yea i assumed people knew it was about football thts wat was said in the other thread

yea i assumed people knew it was about football thts wat was said in the other thread

I never saw it.
Don't think people will anyway now Lee closed it :(

Should let people do anything might get boring doing football player every week

It's a football site. thats why people come on here, also why there will be themes. So this weeks theme is football Legends

It's a football site. thats why people come on here, also why there will be themes. So this weeks theme is football Legends

But you said "Legend" On the first post so i did a "Legend" Now i have to do one all over again :(

Looks like you've put that sig through a spin cycle about 100 times.

You've also literally just shoved a stock onto a blank canvas and stuck some crappy text on it.

Stock, 3-4 textures some text

I think it looks pretty good so