donkarlito

Reaction score
Just download the demo and started I have to say looks really good liking new features. One thing thats interested me is the position report now with Role & Duty now, now im wondering should I believe it or ignore it and was wondering what people think of it.

There are some that interest me:

Nani - AMR Advance playmaker Attack
Rooney - Target man Attack

some though I think they have got right like Berbatov as a TQ and Anderson and Fletcher as ball winners but I wondering how they worked it out

Last edited:
maybe rooney as target man, played ball to feet and give nani a lot of freedom?
depends how good ur coaches are and wether u wann just do it your way

I noticed this too, players like alexis sanchez/ pedro are also AMR Adv. Playmaker ATK, it's really weird. There were calculating tools for this i am gonna see what they say.

I have used the recommendations as Liverpool and they have been right 99% of the time. I would have played Suarez as poacher of advanced forward but the coaches said to play him as trequartista and he has scored 23 in 20.

I think that coaches will always advise the best roles for players as its a calculation, however maybe poorer coaches will suggest the wrong ones.

Just because a player is better in a certain role doesnt mean you should give him it as its about having the right balance to your team, for example if you had two stoppers in CB then you are likely to get exposed often. You could mix-and-match roles, though, to ensure your players are always playing to their strengths :)