MarkHeath1973

Reaction score
I know I'll probably get told this is in the wrong place but really struggling to understand how the whole coach/assignment thing works.

I have around 15 coaches but the star rating I have for any of the coaching areas is only approx. 2 1/2 stars.

Can anyone tell me the most efficient number of assignments for each coach is? Also, is it better to have as many coaches as you can afford? And why is the workload for each coach 'light' no matter how many assignments I set?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Basically 1 assignment for each coach, which he carries on for both the senior and youth squad, I use 10 coaches when I can hire up to 24, but it's personal preference.

1 assignment for each coach. And two extra coaches covering each assignment.

have as many coaches as you are allowed :)

one per assignment, choose his best star rating

have at least 2 or 3 Gk coaches and the same for fitness (2 aerobic 2 strength)

have coaches with great Mental attributes to train all assignments

make sure that your coaches have good/decent stats in all of the DDM (determinaton, discipline, motivation)

have as many coaches as you are allowed :)

one per assignment, choose his best star rating​

have at least 2 or 3 Gk coaches and the same for fitness (2 aerobic 2 strength)​

have coaches with great Mental attributes to train all assignments​

make sure that your coaches have good/decent stats in all of the DDM (determinaton, discipline, motivation)​

Thanks for all the replies - will give it a try.

However, I'm still unsure about the 'light' workload I have against all my coaches. Even, for example, with them taking on 12 assignments each their workload remains on 'light'. Or is it the workload of the players in that area of training??

Arrgghhh I'm confused!!!!

Can I use 1 coach for 2 assignments?
for example: Bruno Demichelis - Strength & Aerobic? I'll gain 5 stars for both, right?