Coaching Course problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Herrjensen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 953

Herrjensen

Reaction score
Myallo. I have a problem - or rather a potential problem that you guys might be able to shed some light on.

I'm now in the beginning of the second season with Leyton Orient. Moved up to the Championship and have my A license in the bag (started on the suggested license for the club - took me most of last season to get the A level).

Now in the beginning of the second season I ask the board to grant a coaching course for the Pro license but low and behold, they say they can't find the funds. I'm a bit nervous now as if I don't get the Pro license, I can't manage in the Premier League, if I understand it correctly?

Any idea what to do? Besides getting a **** ton of money quickly. And how long does the Pro license take to get? I mean if I sell a player in January and the board subsequently grant me the course, will there be enough time for me to get if IF we manage to gain promotion to the PL?

Alright, start out by loosing 4-1 to Oldham who also got promoted a long with me. So maybe being able to coach in the PL isn't going to be an issue at all, haha >.

Back