Coaching course

• Thread starter Thread starter blade1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

blade1234

Reaction score
Have had a look around on the net but can't seem to find much detail. I'm a big fm player but currently can't afford the new game. I was just wondering regards to the coaching badges. Do you actually do anything to be granted the next license up or does it just happen automatically?

Everything happens only happens automatically..
g.png

Have had a look around on the net but can't seem to find much detail. I'm a big fm player but currently can't afford the new game. I was just wondering regards to the coaching badges. Do you actually do anything to be granted the next license up or does it just happen automatically?
When the games starts you can cheat and give yourself whatever you fancy, or you can ask the game to give you a badge relative to the stature of the club you choose to manage, or if you are up for a challenge you could start from scratch and work yourself up once the game begin...It's all up to you to decide what kind of realism you fancy...After the game has started you can ask the board you want to go on a course to improve your abilities... I don't know if after you complete the course you allocate the new available points manually or they are spent automatically or arbitrarily or with some kind of a sense to it...Maybe someone who completed a course could clarify that...

Back