Coaching Courses

• Thread starter Thread starter wicksyFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K
W

wicksyFM

Im currently managing maidstone in the conference south. Started with no badges. I completed National C and my attributes went up slightly. This happened automatically. can you assign them yourself or does it happen automatically. anyone with experience on coaching courses

Im currently managing maidstone in the conference south. Started with no badges. I completed National C and my attributes went up slightly. This happened automatically. can you assign them yourself or does it happen automatically. anyone with experience on coaching courses
Attributes will automatically go up after a course. You can't choose which. Saying that, I wonder if your chosen training categories will go up more?

Thanks WJ. Being a lower league save I put most points into ddm and fitness. None of them increased. Should be able to pick where you want them to go.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I wasn't talking about your attributes (though I don't know why DDM and fitness matters more in the lower leagues?) but more about which category you have selected yourself to do in the training screen. I would assume fitness as well though? Maybe there are other factors, like an attribute cap per 'level' so it wasn't possible to increase fitness more.

My general feeling is that stats increase equally from coaching courses. My stats for what I train are higher than the others, but that's just because they increase gradually, without a coaching course.

Back