webbo_23

Reaction score
Hi all.

Started an unemployed game with no experience or coaching badges. Just got a club, but when i try and do a course, they club block me becuase they say they need me for training. I cannot employ anymore coaches. Is there a way to get around this?

Cheers

Hi all.

Started an unemployed game with no experience or coaching badges. Just got a club, but when i try and do a course, they club block me becuase they say they need me for training. I cannot employ anymore coaches. Is there a way to get around this?

Cheers

Generate enough income so they can afford to hire enough coaches so you can do a course; of win enough games to attract atention of bigger clubs and move to them.

Remove yourself from training roster and then ask them, that might work as they will see you are not busy.

Also request it out of season when there is no training, I find that tends to help providing the club is in a financial position to support it :)

Hi all.

Cheers

I find that tends to help providing the club is in a financial position to support it :)

o.png

You get that message when another coach is studying for a badge. Not many people know this.