Cobb's Global Domination - 4-2-3-1 Global FC & Philippines Tactic

KrustyJuggler

Reaction score
This is a tactic I made from scratch in order to create a lot of goals and have a high amount of possession.
I managed to draw 2-2 with Chelsea using a Filipino team in a competitive intercontinental tournament (Yes I lost 5-0 in the first leg but I was using my counter attacking tactic for that.. it failed). That is all.

No need to change training settings as I don't do anything to them.

Please let me know in comments and screenshots how this tactic did for you.
I did use this tactic on this Tactic Testing db and had good results.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng-fc-test-your-tactics-here.html#post1937091

View attachment 361619

Other than that, this tactic scores goals, lots of them!
I'm not going to try and sell it with words but I will provide screenshots.
View attachment 361628View attachment 361627View attachment 361626View attachment 361625View attachment 361624

This tactic is plug and play and should yield good results as it has for every team i've used it with.
Your team will get at least 65% possession in 90% of your games and should get between 20-35 shots every game too.

Last edited:
Falcao is not good enough ?\
still a very good tactic
I would say that is a freak game, Falcao should have been able to win that game for you if you had 8 CCC's. Post more results after a few more games?

Test your tactic with all-star.dbc : 1 win - 1 draw - 4 lose ( play with Liga BBVA all star - predict 1st - currently 6th )