Colchester League 1

• Thread starter Thread starter mcfcdjr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

mcfcdjr

Reaction score
Just started a campaign with Colchester. Very little wage budget , 0 transfer funds relying on loanees to hopefully get me to the play offs and above. So far Benik Afobe is playing out of his skin. Any one have any freebie tips for League 1 ?
Cheers

I have managed to get Col U to prem in 3 seasons. Ahmed soukouna is great and Lauri Dalla Valle is great on loan from Fulham at ST. Max Ehmer is a good DC. I played a 4-3-3 formation. Ilunga was very good at LB. Lots of redundant players that you can then get rid of.

I have managed to get Col U to prem in 3 seasons. Ahmed soukouna is great and Lauri Dalla Valle is great on loan from Fulham at ST. Max Ehmer is a good DC. I played a 4-3-3 formation. Ilunga was very good at LB. Lots of redundant players that you can then get rid of.

OMG !!!! You will not believe it mate apart from Soukouna I have signed all of those you mentioned lol That is just one scary coincidence. Decided to go for youth and hope they develop into a good side. Signed Rusnak, Omar Elab , Ahmad Benali from Man City for the midfield.

Back