• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 777

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Ashley Cole has backed Daniel Sturridge to have a big impact at Chelsea next season following a successful loan spell at Bolton.

More...

Just don't shoot him, Ash.

He shoots who he wants, he shoots who he waaaannnttssss, ASHLEY COLE, HE SHOOTS WHO HE WANTS!!!

On a serious note i sincerley hope he gets the chance next season and when i say that i mean STARTS not a few minutes here and there.

Hmm. Neymar/Lukaku and/or Kun, Drogba (if he's not on his way), £50m Torres, Anelka, Kalou, Sturridge. Lots of competition for a spot. Think he'll most likely go back on loan tbh - brilliant talent, though. Just unfortunate he's been at the two clubs in England most inclined to spend big and pay less attention to young prospects.

He shoots who he wants, he shoots who he waaaannnttssss, ASHLEY COLE, HE SHOOTS WHO HE WANTS!!!

On a serious note i sincerley hope he gets the chance next season and when i say that i mean STARTS not a few minutes here and there.

If you want starts, then you cant really sign neymar

The last time I heard him speak during an interview, it was pretty much coming across that he felt he deserved more time in the starting lineup. And judging by his performances of late, it's very hard to disagree with him.

don't think he'll get the game time he deserves and will leave in some way, be it another loan or permanantly

Hmm. Neymar/Lukaku and/or Kun, Drogba (if he's not on his way), £50m Torres, Anelka, Kalou, Sturridge. Lots of competition for a spot. Think he'll most likely go back on loan tbh - brilliant talent, though. Just unfortunate he's been at the two clubs in England most inclined to spend big and pay less attention to young prospects.

If you want starts, then you cant really sign neymar

We will more than likely sell Anelka and possibly even one of or all Zhirkov/Malouda and Kalou.

Hope he plays i think him and Torres could play well together, he deserves to play and if we let him go we'll regret it!

Sturridge is a fantastic talent but tbh, who would u rather have in ur starting line-up, him or Neymar, if we do sign Neymar then he will probably go back on loan, feel sorry for him tho he is a good player but Neymar is just better

Neymar is better, but ain't you just sick off seeing foreign talent being bought and the English talent getting wasted. Don't get me wrong Neymar is going to be quality, but I'd like to see Chelsea and a few more top teams bringing the English talent through and get them playing at the highest level. Sturridge a proved is can score create and make a bit of magic happen, I watched the game against arsenal and sturridge ruined them, they couldn't live with him.

Sturridge should just sign for Bolton and get games + work himself back up to a new club when he's had more game-time experience. I wouldn't even bother staying at a club that will whack out millions for new players rather than look to the future.

Back