Cole set for Liverpool comeback

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 934

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole is being lined up to play in Sunday's clash at Tottenham after missing the last five matches with a hamstring injury.

More...

Urgh, what a awful signing so far he's been. Much rather have in-form Maxi over him.

We've been doing relatively okay without him and his new "I only want to play in the middle" motto. Honestly, I'd rather see someone like Dani Pacheco get more playing time than him.

Now people may understand why Ancelotti let him leave. And i agree with eFusion i think that Pacheco lad should get more chances.

This'll be an interesting one.

Still not sure how to call this result.

he was free.... but still a very bad signing

Cole is a fantastic player going through a bad patch. Just like Torres. He will be back to his old self soon enough.

great player loved him at Chelsea one of my favs and even though I dont like him that much now I still want to him play better for liverpool.

I remember watching him in a Europa game before whole season started, the team may have been **** but he looked so bubbly and full of life, now I want to take that life away

Cole is a fantastic player going through a bad patch. Just like Torres. He will be back to his old self soon enough.

Agreed. You've got to remember that when Cole was playing Liverpool were playing poorly as a team. People were relying on him to get the team playing, as he is one of the best players in the team, so even though he was no worse than the others, it looked like he was.

He will be back sooner or later and in my opinion prove to be an inspired buy. Hodgson's tactics may be brilliant or otherwise, but they dont really cater to Joe Cole

a bit apprehensive about this game. Spurs could be complacent here. Torres is looking better, Mr.'Is he actually THAT good' is out with poor hammy's etc.

One thing is certain is that liverpool will look very defensive. Could be to their detriment however as we look vulnerable to attacking teams.

a bit apprehensive about this game. Spurs could be complacent here. Torres is looking better, Mr.'Is he actually THAT good' is out with poor hammy's etc.

One thing is certain is that liverpool will look very defensive. Could be to their detriment however as we look vulnerable to attacking teams.

We'll go very defensive, but still conceed a bunch of goals.
Fckin Hodgson.

Our poor away record is enough to get me concerned about this match. We'll probably go super-defensive again, play hoof-ball and still manage to concede a couple of goals. What we need is an early goal, then defend with our life till the end of the match.

Back