• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 661

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says Ashley Cole's tackle on Javier Hernandez was 'shocking'

More...

Should've been a red. Nowhere near the ball, caught Hernandez above the ankle, and he went flying like an F-16 in the USAF...

Don't know why Fergie is complaining on why a penalty wasn't awarded. Don't the rules state that if the ball is dead, a penalty can't be awarded?

Not a penalty but clear red. He didn't even go back to check how was Hernandez when Cech and other player were checking. I think Hernandez is out for 2 weeks, tbh Hernandez was very lucky that it was not broken leg.

was defo red will be supprised if see hernandez for at least 2 weeks bit of a shame due to his late start to the season with injury already cole has always been like this!

was defo red will be supprised if see hernandez for at least 2 weeks bit of a shame due to his late start to the season with injury already cole has always been like this!

Been like what??? He is a winner and is a very passionate footballer, there was no intent in Cole's challenge i genuinly believe that.

Been like what??? He is a winner and is a very passionate footballer, there was no intent in Cole's challenge i genuinly believe that.
do not deny mate he is very passionate footballer , maybe no intent but his foot was way to high imo even wilkins said should have been red.

Was a red card, but no intent what so ever, firmly believe it was meant as a block not actually a tackle, just jumped in the way of the shot

No intent but didn't really give a **** afterwards if he had hurt him or not though :P

Back