Colwyn Bay to Wembley Way - From the Worst to the Best

boro_andy

Reaction score
So I like challenge.

I've chosen to be, seemingly, the worst English league based team in the game.

The aim:

To better each seasonal goal that is set out. With the ultimate aim of walking down Wembley way.

Last edited:
I had a save with them last year as I only live around 10 minutes away from Llanelian Road. Although media prediction is very low i managed to get promoted via the playoffs on the first time of asking. Louis Moss was a very good player for me but i believe he's only a left back this year. Keep looking at Wrexhams reserve/youth squads for any loans you may be able to pick up. Good luck :)!

good luck with Colwyn Bay! take them to greater places!

Now this is a challenge! I'ts much harder to do these on this new one! But good luck with it and I will be following :)

Cheers guys! Moss is D/ML on min.

Using Buckley for his dead ball abilities at the mo!

Forgot to drop the pre-season results so its showing the first game too.

I can never be bothered with friendlies so my assistant handled those.

First league, we actually should have won. Poor defending from a corner allowed them to equalise in the end. Williams missed a hat full of chances, he needs to improve or he will be dropped!

Only signed one player. Due to lack of one being present as a RM. Team seems ok for this level, severe lack of depth though. Except up front!

Tough results so far. Hopefully your boys are actually ready for the season!

So a tough month was had.

Solihull - Should have won, late goal from a corner.

Chorley - Probably a fair result.

Boston - Turned up after they made it 2-0 but when the third went in, it was game over. 3 goals conceded from corners too...

Hyde - Fair result, they where the better side.

AFC Flyde - Devastated. 2-0 up at half time and a fluke from 40 yards goes in the 87 minute.

Leamington - A draw was probably fair here, nobody edged it. We created more chances but a draw would have been fair.

Also, signed an experienced CB.

Finally a win!!!

Still really struggling with this one, but we do have our first win. Albeit in the FA Cup....

Gainsbrough - 3-0 we only scored 2 after they had switched off.

Guiseley - Same as Gainsbrough.

North Ferriby - Should have won. Went 1-0 down, to 2-1 up and collapsed at the last knockings again.

Tamworth - Meh, nothing much to say.

Nantwich - After conceding a penalty in the first minute, I thought here we go... But, they battled back and picked up the win. Was a touch nervy a 2-1 but the third finished them off.

New RM again, the previous month signing Is rated better in CM than RM weirdly. Scouts never picked up on this.