Come On Your Rs - A Queens Park Rangers Story

FManagerHD

Reaction score
-- PLEASE NOTE -- This story is not updated daily, this will be updated every 1-3 days.
Mark Hughes sacked as QPR Manager and Stephen Gibbs appointed
Mark Hughes has been relieved of his duties as QPR manager before the season despite signing many players. QPR Owner Tony Fernandes released a statement saying; ''I made the tough decision to sack Mark for many reasons. I am not going to disclose them and I don't have to justify myself. I wish Mark all the best in his future endevours. I have already appointed a new manager and you haven't heard of him but his name is Stephen Gibbs. He is a UEFA A Licensed coach who spent a few years playing for Cardiff City but was forced to retire four years ago. He gained his badges and is a bright coach who will do well in the role. I give him my full backing and I know he will do well. He isn't going to spend crazy and he knows it. I wish him all the best in the role and look forward to the upcoming season."

End of Season One - NO SCREENSHOTS AVAILABLE
Barclays Premier League: Arsenal 89 points, Man City 88 points, Man United 86 points, Chelsea 82 points
UEFA Champions League: Real Madrid
UEFA Europa League: Liverpool
Capital One Cup: QPR
FA Cup: Arsenal
Promoted: Wolves, Cardiff, Blackburn
Relegated: Reading, Wigan, Aston Villa
Europa League places: Newcastle, QPR (C1Cup), Liverpool
QPR Position: 9th

Stephen Gibbs not offered new QPR contract
I'm absolutely gutted, I get QPR to 9th and I'm not offered a new contract. This quick page will end now. I haven't got the job and I won't continue. Sorry guys,