• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 860
Status
Not open for further replies.

xenus001

Banned
Reaction score
Hit CBS How I Met Your Mother DVDshow How I Met Your Mother revived career as an actor Neil Patrick Harris, who rose to fame as a teen prodigy doctor Doogie Howser. In the show, plays womanizer Barney Neil series, but in real life, it really is in a homosexual relationship with his partner, David Burtka.Neil and David Lost DVDwere both happy when gay marriage was legalized in New York last month, and Harris took his Twitter account to rejoice. First, he tweeted, "is gone!" until later to add a "Marriage Equality NY, yes! PROGRESS!" Neil and David are twins 8 months together, through a surrogate Walt Disney DVDmother.Harris continued Burtka singing and reveal their plans to marry, "David and I propose to the other, but five years ago," wrote He added: ". We had engagement rings for ages, waiting for a release date. "Neil Patrick Harris can be seen reprising his role as Barney in How I Met Your Mother returns to CBS on September 19.The How I Met Your Mother star Scrubs DVDadmitted that he sometimes feels like "a vaudeville plate spinner" with several projects including a series of television programs, films and theater, which is involved."I want to make decisions based on things that interest me, not what seems to be the next step inSopranos DVD my career in the quote," Harris told the Los Angeles Times. "I'm not trying to climb a ladder - I'm just casting a net."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back