Meslidzan

Reaction score
View attachment 88959

Hello all and welcome to my very first story of FM17. I have decided to attempt to return rossoneri's back on old glory. I saw they are in big problems and I thought I could help them.

I have decided to start a new journey. I created my manager and started the save with AC Milan I went to check squad and I was little bit shocked and this should be interesting as I will be trying to do something with a same squad as it is now with maybe 2-3 changes and I will try to have a successful career at this cool club. I want to see how I can do in this current year.

My main plan is to secure UCL spot in 1st season, I know its gonna be hard hard hard but I will try and I hope I will be able to do it.

If you like the sound of this story then keep checking for updates and see how I go!

Oh and I am already in August(I didn't start season yet anyway) but I have pictures and will upload it don't worry...

I CAME IN MILAN BEGINNING TIME

I am a little dissapointed with our lack of transfer funds

The owners want me to
A) Play attacking football- which is something I am all for
B) Develop players using the clubs youth system - I am happy to do this just not really sure how to yet so will need your guys help!
View attachment 88957 View attachment 88956
Here is a look at how the club currently stands within world football in relation to their past success:
View attachment 88958

Key player in team is Carlos Bacca.
View attachment 88955

The inherited squad is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
Gianluigi Donarumma and Marco Storari

Defenders:
Gustavo Gomez, Alessio Romagnoli, Luca Antonelli, Mattia De Sciglio, Gabriel Paletta, Leonel Vangioni

Midfielders:
Jose Sosa, Juraj Kucka, Saso, Keisuke Honda, Gerard Deluofeu, Giacomo Bonaventura, Mario Pasalic, Nnamdi Oduamadi, Andrea Bertollaci, Lucas Ocampos

Attackers:
Gianluca Lapandula, Carlos Bacca​

Let me know who you think I should sign although I do have a couple of players in mind.

Last edited:
TRANSFERS
-------------------------------
As you know I can't choose super stars to play for me in Milan that is in problems like this so I had to find something not so good but Im hoping to make something good out of new players and players that are already in this team.

I signed Leigh Griffiths from Celtic for €14 million
View attachment 88954

Im sure he will do great things when he subs my key player Bacca.

So this is info about my transfers

Players Out:

• [*=center]Ignazio Abate to Southampton for €2.1 million(€3.5m)
    [*=center]Riccardo Montolivo to Southampton €3.2 million(€4.9m)
    [*=center]Andrea Poli to Vigo on loan
    [*=center]Davide Calabria to Watford on loan(I called him back to be in my sub for Sciglio)
    [*=center]Manuel Locatelli to Newcastle on loan

Players In:

• [*=center]Leigh Griffiths from Celtic for €14 million
View attachment 88953

What do you guys did I do good thing by singing Leigh?

PRESEASON
-------------------------------

Wow this preseason wasn't bad at all.

I am actually very very proud on my boys in this preseason

Here is how our Pre-Season schedule looks:
View attachment 88952

Carlos Bacca scored 4 goals in 1 game and I am happy with his preseason at all he was a beast during it.
I hope he stay on this level of playing whole season and bring us UCL spot.

Season Begins!

Season Begins!
---------------------------

Finally the season is about to get underway and my first game is in the league against Juvents at away.

Here is how the teams line up:
View attachment 88951

I picked my strongest possible eleven. I left Deulofeu on bench I wasn't sure who to pick because they all impressed in preseason but there is sub available so he can do something from the bench...

Well the result was something worst I have ever seen

I don't know what happend with my players they were just like standing there and watching how they keep scoring goal in our net... They were so scared I had that feeling in match....

Next match is against Fiorentina I hope I can do something better.