Command conquer red alert3

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if any one would like to play the co op with me pc version of command and conquer red alert3 if so please pm me so we can get it going thanks :)

I dont have a microphone to talk though on my pc only one for my xbox :)

I had red alert 3 but thort it was ****. I much prefer command and conquer generals (best of the series by far) and am dreaming for a sequal.

Yeah I have Red Alert 3 as well but stick with C&C, 3 seems to have gone a bit off the beaten track to me.

ive been playing it a lot this week been fun people on line so gay on the attacks

I had red alert 3 but thort it was ****. I much prefer command and conquer generals (best of the series by far) and am dreaming for a sequal.

Gotta say the best so far for me is Red Alert 2, not sure why, although i haven't played much generals

Nothing compared to Red Alert 2. I couldn't play RA3 for more than twov hours, so boring

Only problem with Red Alert 2 online was people just buying about 200000 rocket blokes and attacking with them, became pretty boring then. But if your on it with mates and agree not to ****** around like that, you can have some great battles!

Ye I really loved Red Alert 2 too. Joe you could probs get generals and the expansion pack real cheap now and I can't recommend it more. It's diff to Red Alert in that you can actually build defences that won't be destroyed if not supported by units. I think it's slower pace but a lot better.

really liked generals and ra 2. C&C 3 was good, but 4....mother of god i have never been angered by a game so much

I didn't really like C&C 3, dunno why but never really got into it

C&C RA 3 was the most dissapointing game ive ever played, after i loved red alert 1 and 2, i thought there was no way it could be made into a bad game. but it was.

Ye I really loved Red Alert 2 too. Joe you could probs get generals and the expansion pack real cheap now and I can't recommend it more. It's diff to Red Alert in that you can actually build defences that won't be destroyed if not supported by units. I think it's slower pace but a lot better.

I wouldnt mind playing PC games again but for mey they have to be on a desktop, never the same with a laptop.

Only played Red Alert 3 for 10 mins at a mates so I cant really judge it too much.

Yuri on 2, he was a nice 'un!

i wud say if u can Joe then buy it and you won't regret it. seems people on this post agree with me. Generals i have to say is in my top 5 games of all time. Ye yuri was always funny lol. am i right in remembering if u were the soviets and sent a spy into the allies research centre you cud get a yuri that cud teleport (like the allies teleport people that make other disappear)?? he cud either teleport or was floating for some reason. actually it may have been a teleporting ivan haha

i wud say if u can Joe then buy it and you won't regret it. seems people on this post agree with me. Generals i have to say is in my top 5 games of all time. Ye yuri was always funny lol. am i right in remembering if u were the soviets and sent a spy into the allies research centre you cud get a yuri that cud teleport (like the allies teleport people that make other disappear)?? he cud either teleport or was floating for some reason. actually it may have been a teleporting ivan haha

Ivan was the man, crazy laughing chap that he was. Teleporting Ivan was awesome, getting him over to the enemy Harvesters to plant dynamite, then back to safety.

I might get Generals when i next have a desktop, but atm i have no space to put one :S

Ivan was the man, crazy laughing chap that he was. Teleporting Ivan was awesome, getting him over to the enemy Harvesters to plant dynamite, then back to safety.

I might get Generals when i next have a desktop, but atm i have no space to put one :S

Generals zero hour was the best one i think

Generals zero hour was the best one i think

ye it was because it gave you 3 kind of different twists on each of the armies. was a very good idea. i am so hoping they make a sequal and am also hoping they make a rome total war seqaul (A)

ye it was because it gave you 3 kind of different twists on each of the armies. was a very good idea. i am so hoping they make a sequal and am also hoping they make a rome total war seqaul (A)

plus you can make thousend of units i had once over 5000 on one screen went very slow lol

Back