thorinkor

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm searching for a complete forward for Malaga. I've got van Nistelrooy and he's awesome, but also a bit old. Need nice youngster with great potential for future. I've got about 5mil €, but I don't see any obstacles to use monthly installments up to 10mil € or even more if it's necessary.

Lukaku would do the job, but he doesn't want to join me... also tried to buy Jovetic, but scouts say I have to pay about 50mil € to get him...

I'm also playing as Malaga and I'm playing Rondon as a poacher with great success. 13 goals + 4 assist first season in 18(9) games and so far 15+4, 14 matches in to second season. I'm playing Julio Baptista next to him in a advanced forward role in a 4-4-2 formation.

So in my opinion you don´t need a new star striker as he's already lurking in the shadows behind RvN!

Well, in my opinion I need a STAR, because I'm playing only one forward and it's complete forward - he needs to be better than Rondon.

At the moment RvN picked up an injury and Rondon is not good enough to replace my grandpa :p I keep scoring goals with my two inside forwards, especially Buonanotte.

Got Yaya Sanogo, he's kinda good, but he lacks good passing ability.

Iv just finished my 1st season with Malaga and finished 3rd (barcelona & Real Madrid miles ahead). Just going throguh pre-season the now for the 2nd season.

In first season I bought Allan McGregor from Glasgow Rangers, Jan Vertonghen from Ajax and Michael Owen from Man Utd. All 3 were great additions to to team. In Jan I got Gael Katua and Romelu Lukaku on loan from Chelsea. Katuta is excellent!!