Computer experts - can you help me with something?

HeyBobby

Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
I've come onto the forum because hopefully it's the quickest way of getting an answer from people in the know.

I've seen the minimum requirements but say if I wanted to play FM12 with about 10 leagues, a large database and 3D match engine, would the following laptop be able to do that comfortably?

Intel i3-2310 processor, 4GB memory with a 500GB hard drive.

Thanks for any help​

Well FM12 isn't released yet so nobody knows but judging by this years game then yes it should be very easy to run 10 or so leagues on that laptop.

Yes, I'd expect so. In regards to your 3D match engine, what's your graphics card like?

Im looking to buy and there's a reference to Intel HD Graphics 3000 - does that make sense to you?

It's an integrated graphics card, and therefore, the devil incarnate.

Mind, if you only play FM, it'll cope.

Integrated graphics are *****. What laptop is it? But yeah it will handle FM's graphics but probably not much more!

I would say yes, you can, but don't expect it to be very fast

The only issue would be with the 3D Matches, Integrated Graphics are a bit iffy so don't expect too much. The processor is more than capable of handling the rest of the game though.

I've got an oldish (year and a half, but it was a low range one in the first place) laptop than CAN run +10 leagues on a large database and 3D match view. It is pretty slow though, and I have to take all detail off the 3D match view to make it properly smooth.

Second the opinions of integrated graphics. Got it myself and my god.........do i hate it with a passion. Can play 3D match view, but it jerks around like billyo and sometimes the players move on the same spot for like 5 seconds.