Computer Performance is half a star.

• Thread starter Thread starter Crevzyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 11K

Crevzyyy

Reaction score
I've got the Acer x1430 which I know by all means isn't going to be the best computer in the world for running games but I know someone who has practically the same machine, except mine has slightly better specs in ,what we can see, as every single area of the computer. He runs at 4 1/2 to 5 star performance. Is there any computer settings, or any other reasons, that might be restricting mine from running properly?

Well, when you're running programs at the same time it might reduce the number of stars, per example, when I have internet on and load some leagues, I get half a star, but it still runs smoothly, when I have internet off and load the same few leagues, I have three stars and half.

Thanks for the reply buddy but it can't be that. I have nothing open now as I'm strictly trying to make it work better. The game speed is 2 star with just the premier league and a small database. It has to be something to do with the computer as the computer performance is just half a star.

Do you have the power settings on conserve battery power or similar? These settings cut the processors output cosiderably.

My mate has a MUCH better duel processing desktop with great stats and Ihave a decent laptop, mine shows half a star his is 5. While playing the game Mine is ALOT faster than his even with same settings....

(wouldn't listen too much to the star rating :) )

Back