Harryncfc

Reaction score
Ever since the beta ended and the full release came out my tactic has turned terrible and I can't figure out why. I'm not great at the game but I've never done so bad before. I know the game is currently only in August but I've played much longer with it previously. Also, Nsué isn't usually playing right back.

Here is my tactic:
31bdfb0b0a079bfb7268eb925cc9c668.png

3347c6ba0d33b32894e24942138864ea.png

Last edited:
0 defend duties in midfield give the opposition so much space in midfield

A BWM will close down alot and with support, he will close down higher up the pitch. A B2B midfielder is given the license to join the attack and could leave your midfield exposed.

Ah right thanks, I've also been conceding a lot from crosses and my fullbacks don't seem to be doing their job, is there anything you would recommend changing?

Yes, finishing on low ratings every game and non existent so they have so many chances to put the ball into the box. The whole defence is bad in general but that seems to be the main problem from it

The problem is definitely the lack of cover from your two midfielders. Both the BWM and BBM will chase the opposition around creating loads of space to exploit behind them. The lack of cover might also be the reason for the poor performances your fullbacks are having.