aaronwright25

Reaction score
I'm playing as Liverpool and after 8 games I'm sitting 3rd in the league so it's okay so far, but I'm conceding too many goals and 90% of them are from crosses, any help on how to fix this?

Thanks

Wow, seems to be a LOT of people having this problem. Without more information no one will be able to help you much but there is a few threads already on the topic so you might get some helpful advice by reading through them.

Otherwise you could tell us about how you set up (as much information about formation, role, instructions etc. as possible) & someone may be able to offer some advice.

I have not had any problems with goals from crosses so i know there must be a way to fix the issue.

Played 3 saves now and everyone with different tactics I concede 75-90% of my goals via crosses! Do you think it could be some kind of bug? I'll upload tactical details tomorrow.

Played 3 saves now and everyone with different tactics I concede 75-90% of my goals via crosses! Do you think it could be some kind of bug? I'll upload tactical details tomorrow.

Don't think it is a bug mate, as i said i haven't had an issue with it. More than likely there is some little tweak you are missing to make yourself solider. This years game is tough on the defensive front as, more than ever, you have to be constantly aware of how the opposition is playing & be prepared to switch things up, both in attack & defence.

Any details on a possible fix? I'd be walking away with the league

The fix will be coming, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Don't think it is a bug mate, as i said i haven't had an issue with it. More than likely there is some little tweak you are missing to make yourself solider. This years game is tough on the defensive front as, more than ever, you have to be constantly aware of how the opposition is playing & be prepared to switch things up, both in attack & defence.

Unfortunately, in this case it actually is a bug.

Really? Gunna have to re check my stats, i cant actually remember getting burnt too often from crosses. Learn something new everyday ;)