alter_ego_05

Reaction score
Help!

Im into the second Season as Blackburn manager and im having serious defensive issues. Goin Forward were fine and consistantly score, however we leak goals like nobodies business regardless of who i play or what tactics i play. Ive tried a holding mid or 5 at the back or standard 4 4 2 i think ive tried everything! i have decent quick defenders my best back 4 is Warnock(who averages 7.5 a game) Nelson(7.8) Kompany(7) and Vanden Borre(6.9) my holding mid is Castillo (7.5)and my goal keeper is Robinson(7.9). I also regulary score first and concede instantly or in the last second of the game.

If it wasnt for this i would be in a decent league position, not dwelling in the mire of the lower half.

Help :(

Are you conceeding a lot of shots too or do you mean your opponents are clinical?

you need to look at player instructions and actually tell your players what role they have in the team... also check out player interactions... ;)

hey keywal can you explain that a little bit please? The role, all that how can I tell them that it would be useful.