Confused by Some Weird Scouting

• Thread starter Thread starter Ccllnply
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Ccllnply

Reaction score
GenieScout is telling me that a player I'm considering buying has a PA of 189 yet my in-game scout is saying that he is not a worthwhile signing and has doesn't have the potential to be anything like our best midfield. Now I usually go with GenieScout but the two have never disagreed like this before. Is my in-game scout telling me that the player will never reach his potential?

How good is your scout? Did you just get a report or did you send the scout to watch him? Where is the player from? How well known is the player?

JPA: 18
JCA: 19

Just a report

Mexico

He has a National reputation

How old is the player and according to Genie Scout what is his current ability because if he has a very low ability then your scout may just not have realised he has potential. But anyway if he has a potential of 189 then there is no doubt that if you do buy him and give him plenty of first team football he will develop very nicely for you.

How old is the player and according to Genie Scout what is his current ability because if he has a very low ability then your scout may just not have realised he has potential. But anyway if he has a potential of 189 then there is no doubt that if you do buy him and give him plenty of first team football he will develop very nicely for you.

He's 16 and his current ability is 83. I'll sign him anyway, he only costs £30,000 so if he doesn't have it in him, I won't be losing too much

Well don't waste him if you do sign him as it's very easy for players like that to just rot and never fulfil their potential.

Well don't waste him if you do sign him as it's very easy for players like that to just rot and never fulfil their potential.

Don't worry I never do, thanks for the help

Back