Confused with a new feature

• Thread starter Thread starter Al Agras
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Al Agras

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

In FM 14, the potential/current ability of our players was evaluated by the assistant manager, or the head of youth development for youngsters.

This year when starting a new game an creating our character we can place points in "player evaluation" and "youngster evaluation" wich I thought would be the equivalent of "judging player ability" and "judging player potential" for staff members.

But where can we see "our" evaluation of players? When mousing over every star rating I find, the info-bubble tells "your assistant's opinion" or "a member of your staff's opinion" of the player ability and potential.

I'm playing in a low league, my staff have fairly poor evaluation ratings and as I intend to use the youth system a lot it would really help me to find this out.

P.S: My apologies to Shakespear for my english, no animal has been mistreated, etc...

Last edited:
I think it would dictate how many players are not completely unknown to you and how many attributes can you see ─ and how big the range of uncertainty ─ when looking at non scouted players. If someone who knows without a doubt can confirm of correct me, it would be welcome.

This could be. Just saw that in the character creation screen, the info-bubble says "affects default knowledge of individual senior/youngster player attributes". I'm not sure what it means exactly but the most probable seems, as you said, incertainty range for non-scouted players attributes.

Thanks for your reply.

My guess would be that you would have less attributes with doubt, and you would see more atrributes with a fixed value and not with range, although I could be wrong, or it can be a mixed of fixed attributes and the ranges of the doubtfull atributes can be smaller.

Back