footfol

Reaction score
Hi everyone!So first of all i am completly new to football manager 2014 and don't know much about real football either! I am currently playing for fifth time and have learned alot i play with united sc from india whose value is 65k euro i don't know why i like to play with poor clubs So i have a lot of question so help me by answering them! K.1.in game i get salary too but what am i supposed to do with it?2. Why i can't play with pakistani clubs and some other which are available in game but you can't select and when i send my scout to pakistan he returns with nothing why is that?3. Why they don't give me more coaches? Current limit is 3 from which i buy 2 coaches and one assistant coach i won 2 cups durand cup and fedration cup and i was 1st in india national league i played 35 games 2 lost 3 draw and won 30 but still when i ask them to increase limit they say no and same for youth faclities!4. How to increase player value so i bought a 16 year indian striker on free tranfer he did some goals and his value raise to 6k but no body wants to buy or loan him? Why and when i put youngster under loan it says your director of football will find suitable clubs to loan this youngster but i don't have any director due to staff limit what am i supposed to do?!

And sorry for strange username i don't know why but i found it to be cute! :p

Pleasestartusingpunctuationandseparatingyourwordsinpropersentencesifyouwantpeopletorespond.

Alternatively:

Please start using punctuation and separating your words in proper sentences if you want people to respond.

I hope you see the difference!

No. 1 - 'Salary' you cannot do anything with, it just adds up over time as you go through your career.

No. 2 - I don't understand that question.

No. 3 - You'll only be allowed a couple of coaches because of your clubs reputation, if it's a professional club you should be able to have more than 6, I think anyway.

No. 4 - Player value goes up the better the player performs, keep playing them and if they get good average rating you'll notice their value going up.

And concerning the Director of Football thing, you'll have to do it manually, if you've offered the player out on loan and no clubs respond he probably isn't good enough, keep playing him the raise his stats/value.

Hope this helps.

Pleasestartusingpunctuationandseparatingyourwordsinpropersentencesifyouwantpeopletorespond.

Alternatively:

Please start using punctuation and separating your words in proper sentences if you want people to respond.

I hope you see the difference!

I don't think that's relevant. If you can't read it, then maybe there's something wrong with your reading skills..

In order to play with Pakistani clubs you need to download a custom database with that league.

I don't think that's relevant. If you can't read it, then maybe there's something wrong with your reading skills..

1. I understand his first language is not English. Anyway the language itself is good enough. The comment was about punctuation obviously.

2. Yes I can read it obviously but:

a. There must be (there ARE) some forum rules regarding basic presentation and punctuation (NOT language)
b. Trying to read it gave me a headache ...

Not sure what's wrong with you lol :rolleyes: I thought I wrote everything okay and I am on phone and this was my first post on fourms so didn't knew much about spaces and everything :)

Ty for answering and about second question it was that I can be manager of Indian teams why there is no option to get a job in Pakistan :)