CONGRATS SEAN and the gang

• Thread starter Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K
H

HoneyMonster

I was last here about 1-2 years ago and it was just a hand full of posters back then but now it seems like you have got a huge community going. Well done mate you have acheived alot here to be pround of

Im sure Sean, Lee, Redders and Gregor appreciate your comments on what a fantastic job they do. Even if the servers are always ******. :P But the last thread like this was closed, he doesnt seem to be the boasting type. :)

Last edited:
Hey HoneyMonster, nice to see you around these parts again. :)

Im sure Sean, Lee, Redders etc appreciate your comments on what a fantastic job they do. Even if the servers are always ******. :P But the last thread like this was closed, he doesnt seem to be the boasting type. :)
Ill bear that in mind but i do remember it being just enought to get a team together for the fmbase patch but there was a few people who just posted to get in the patch the weren't regulars. Anyway congrats to the team

Ill bear that in mind but i do remember it being just enought to get a team together for the fmbase patch but there was a few people who just posted to get in the patch the weren't regulars. Anyway congrats to the team

Fair enough mate you have obviously been on FMB a lot longer than me. ;)

<dl class="smallfont list_no_decoration profilefield_list"><dt>
<dt class="shade">Join Date</dt></dt><dd>31/12/2005</dd><dt>
</dt></dl>F**king **** did realise it was that long ago. I feel really old now. Gonna get my pipe and slippers

I agree HoneyMonster, the guys have done a great job making this site what it is, even with the odd server problem, this is what I call home when it comes to FM.

Thanks to Sean, Redders, Lee, Gregor and Kris for all the wonderful work they do for this site. :)

Now anyone else want a mention? :)

Last edited:
as if you even mention redders. he is useless :p

I could get a mention for being the highest poster (bar the spamming BBC) that isn't a mod etc :P

Pah you have went like 4 years without an avator.

I've never ever had one. Not even sure if I had one in the CmBase days :P. Its just cos I'm that cool

Back