tommyd150

Reaction score
View attachment 251426

Conor McGrandle

Age 19

Best Position... Centre Midfield, Role-Deep Lying Playmaker or Roaming Playermaker.

Preferred moves...Comes deep to get the ball, Dictates tempo, Trying long range passes.

I recommended Conor if you want a young CM in your team to develop, I think hes going to be a key player for my Norwich team with in the next 2-3 seasons. What you think? Has anyone used him before? Id like to see a SS of him after a few years.

His PA is 122
Only good for balancing between BPL and Championship, Not a premier league material

Dont listen to PA or Scout reports players can always over perform.

E.G- Denis Straqualursi signed him on a free as back up, 2 star CA and PA and he scored 25 goals a season for 3 seasons.

Dont listen to PA or Scout reports players can always over perform.

E.G- Denis Straqualursi signed him on a free as back up, 2 star CA and PA and he scored 25 goals a season for 3 seasons.

Couldn't agree more with you.. obviously this is slightly unrealistic but on FM13 I bought Curtis Weston from Barnet into my Man Utd save (Only because I went to school with the lad) and he was sensational, average ratings of 7.5ish. When I become England manager I called him up, he was the first name on my team sheet, when we lifted the 2014 World Cup, he was voted the player of the tournament. I know its a little far fetched and clearly a bit of a bug but it just shows that PA/CA/Stars/Scouts doesn't always mean the player won't perform.

well if he has attributes for one role and you play him, i dont see reason why he wont perform good.