rennomillo

Reaction score
attachment.php

ADAM WANTS TO CONQUER EUROPE

View attachment 118672

Q : Hello Mr. Adam. Can you introduce yourself and how you get this jobs to lead Benfica?
A : I come from Malaysia, a country in Southeast Asia that won gold in the football event in the last Southeast Asian Games tournament. I know Mr Luis Filipe Vieira (Chairman) when he visited Malaysia a long time ago. I am his tourist guide and before going back, he has asked me if i am as a manager,which team i want to manage, I jokingly said I wanted to be a manager of Benfica. He just smiled and at the beginning of July in 2010, Mr. Vieira called me and asked whether I was still interested to become manager of Benfica. He will give me the chance to become manager for 2 seasons. I do not believe that i can get an opportunity like this because I was never be a manager of other team, including in Malaysia. I'm a tourist guide only and I just said, 'I will try to give all trophy'.

Q : You started well by leading the league and still in the local competition. What is your secret?
A : Every player will get their chances to prove me they are valuable for the club. No player are guaranteed to remain in the first team. So every players will play hard in every game.

Q : You just bought Sebastian Blanca to improve your team. You want say anything about this youngster?
A : Sebastian is a good player. I want a creative player to generate our team playing better. I brought Sebastian to give me more choice to choose player in the middle of the field

Q : There are rumors you want to resign after this season, is it correct?
A : Honestly, when I signed the contract, I have told the president I would help the club win the league and cup. So if I win both I will probably resign. I also want to conquer europe after being succeed with Benfica.

Q : Benfica did not play well in the champion league. What is the problem exactly?
A : We have the injury problems that disturb our preparation especially in attacking. So here I want to apologize to the fans because we were eliminated from European competitions.

Q : Goodluck for the rest of the season.
A : TQ

SPORT LISBOA e BENFICA

View attachment 118673

PLAYERS

View attachment 118674

GOL KEEPER

Roberto 25
Julio Cesar 24
Moreira 28

DEFENDER
Luis Filipe 31
Fabio Faria 21
Cesar Peixoto 30
Luisao 30
David Luiz 23
Sidnei 21
Patric 21
MAxi Pereira 26
Fabio Coentrao 22

MIDFIELDER

Javi Garcia 24
Ruben Amorim 26
Airton 20
Sebastian Blanco 22
Carlos Martin 28
Pablo Aimar 31
Filipe Menezes 23

STRIKER
Nuno Gomes 34
Javier Saviola 29
Oscar Cardozo 27
Franco Jara 22
Alan Kardec 22

TRANSFER

IN

Sebastian Blanco 22 - 8.25M from Lanus
Sebastian Blanco: The next star of Argentinean football

View attachment 118675

Sebastian Blanco is one of the biggest talents currently playing in the Argentinean Primera Division. The 22-year-old is a brilliant creative right-sided midfielder. He is known not only for his talent, but also because he has a special personality, different from most other Argentinean players.

OUT

Gaitan Nicolas - Stade Rennais FC Loan Fee 170k
Javier Angel Balboa - FC RB Salzburg Loan Fee 100k

FIXTURES AND MATCHES

SUPERTACA

View attachment 118680

CHAMPION LEAGUE

View attachment 118678

We have no luck in this competition after many striker being injury.

BWIN CUP

View attachment 118677

TACA DE PORTUGAL

View attachment 118681

LIGA ZON SAGRES

View attachment 118679

View attachment 118676

the story will start from here