Consistantsy

• Thread starter Thread starter joespur61
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 557

joespur61

Reaction score
I'm having massive problems with stringing some results together? I've always had a certain amount of success with all other fm titles but this year no matter what I do I can't seem to win consistently? Is anybody else having the same problem or is it just me being rubbish??

I would suggest either: (a) tweaking your current tactic(s), adhering to your player's strengths and weaknesses and where you can exploit an advantage in your opposition by analysing the reports you are prior days before the match and isolating their weaknesses to use in your favour.

Or (b) thrashing out a new tactic and properly setting out a strategy and a philosophy, looking at what you're trying to achieve this season and what your aims are, then using that, mould your tactic into an attacking one or defensive, possession-dominant or counter-attacking, wide and attacking down the flanks, or narrow and compact in the middle - it's your choice. Once you've made your tactic and at least one other variant, give it 10-15 games at maximum. If it's not working by that time, tweak it or repeat the process.

The most important thing is to allow your team to gel. If you don't do that then you will never achieve success.

Back