consistent crackers

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
who in the game or your team consistently scores amazing goals??

Daniel drinkwater man uts 3rd season scored 6 in 8 games 3 being sub lol

Marquinhos
Arsenal
72 Goals 62 Games! Amazing goal record!

Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Messi and Camacho all score amazing goals regularly for me

Last edited:
<) mine is coutinho for my leeds save - scores absolute gems from at least 25 yards out all the time! once a 45 yarder when keeper was out of box, was brilliant! hits the ball perfectly! not once has he scored with his head or inside the box, they all from outside!

vuckevic always scores 30-40 yard goals, in my 1st season he got 1st and 2nd goal of the season, second season he got 1st and 3rd and 3rd seaon he got 2nd and 3rd. He is amazing

Delph scored me alot of crackers in league 1 and the championship and can still do it when he gets a game for me.Aquino coming in from the left has scored a few crackers but its early days for him in that role for me so i cant say hes consistent just yet.I guess Fleck is my main one for crackers though scores alot out of nowhere but when lurking outside the box on corners or freekicks he scores for fun.

Daniel parejo surprised me with a 19 in Long shots, he always scores from distance

bayall sall scored 3 gls in 4 games all from about 30-40 yards out, 2 were in the same game all top corner one on the volley - was pure magic!
View attachment 5034

i highly recommend this player to anyone! even at champions league level!
im training him as CB to become "natural" as he is a DM. but has CM and CB as "accomplished"

Back