Console of Choice

Which is your console of choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheHig

Reaction score
What is your console of choice this console Generation. If you own more than one of them the whats your most played.?

I have a PS3 and a 360, did have a Wii but sold it due to frustrations over the controller, and lack of games available.
I play the 360 most because I prefer its exclusive games, and it seems to play multi platform games at a better frame rate.

I prefer my 360 to my ps3, basicly because i play with freinds and they all have 360's, I have a wii but i dont think ive played it since last june when smash bros came out

I own none of the choices so I can't really comment. However, given the choice, I'd go for a PS3 (would actually buy one if I could afford it), never seen why so much excitement with the Wii.

ps3 rules,

Ive been told that xbox brakes very easily and many say its not worth the money because it crashes during in games and that(well my friends say anyway) ps3 cost like double the 360 but the more money you pay the better quality you get really.

also ive played fifa 09 on xbox and somehow its like 10 times ******* than on ps3 dunno why ps3 has better games i like aswell so ps3 gets my vote.

Last edited:
I agree on the FIFA point that 360's isnt nearly as good, I think it has something to do with the difference in controllers, but I found that other sports games like Madden, NHL 09 and pretty much every other sports game plays a lot better on the 360 so i have to go with that.

360 by a mile. got all three and have to say ps3 sucks except little big planet

I hate little big planet, I don't understand the craze over it

Xbox 360 for me. I was originally a Playstation gamer but i couldn't wait for the PS3 to come out so gave in and got a 360. I have to say I have loved it and I think it's a great, user friendly piece of kit.

I also have a Wii (had for about 2 1/2 years) but it just collects dust. Some decent games but they get boring after a few plays.

360 all the way

Xbox 360 for me. I was originally a Playstation gamer but i couldn't wait for the PS3 to come out so gave in and got a 360. I have to say I have loved it and I think it's a great, user friendly piece of kit.

I also have a Wii (had for about 2 1/2 years) but it just collects dust. Some decent games but they get boring after a few plays.

yea same with me, im sure you got yours at the same time as me?

The Wii is decent when people are over or you are messing about. Only games i play are Wii Sports,Mario Kart Wii or Monopoly

Basically the Wii cannot be a primary gaming system for someone who takes video games seriously (does it as a hobby) unless that person is an avid pc gamer

I have ps3 and agree that as its deere you get better quality. but 360 has advantages in exclusive games like halo and also they seem to be more popular. My ps3 online id is
chrismc01 if you are adding me quote fm-base then i will play you (y)

I voted for PC. In my opinion there's no argument which is the better platform.

Out of the consoles though I don't really think there is a clear winner. It all depends on what sort of gamer you are. Personally I prefer the PS3 because from a technical point of view it turns me on, plus it looks sexier than 360.

P.S I still don't like the Xbox controllers.

i voted 360, bought one last year and have never looked back - the live is good and the console and games seem cheaper (not sure how accurate that is but the ps3 ones always are more when i look). not saying theres anything wrong with ps3s but i think the value is there with the xbox and ive never had a pc good enough to really get into pc gaming - fm and CS:S is about as far as ive gone

yea same with me, im sure you got yours at the same time as me?

The Wii is decent when people are over or you are messing about. Only games i play are Wii Sports,Mario Kart Wii or Monopoly

Yeah I think we did. But I only have the one controller. I've never wanted to splash out an extra £50 (remote + nunchuk) just to play 2 player. Too expensive for my liking.

The Wii is ok but I only play it with my Niece, sister and her fella when I go round. Wii bowling and Wii fit games are a good laugh but I couldn't play it by myself, seems more like a family console.

Never once been tempted to buy a PS3, 360 has more than enough FPS for me to be happy with.

I voted for PC. In my opinion there's no argument which is the better platform.

Out of the consoles though I don't really think there is a clear winner. It all depends on what sort of gamer you are. Personally I prefer the PS3 because from a technical point of view it turns me on, plus it looks sexier than 360.

P.S I still don't like the Xbox controllers.

Well from a Technical point of view the 360 and Ps3 are almost identical, the ps3 has a supposedly bigger processing power, but it does not use the dual processor to its advantage, well game developers don't anyway.
The 360 actually has a better graphics processor, this explains why some games look sharper on the 360. Not all of course but you will find if you compare the 360 will in general have better lighting, and run a t a smoother frame rate

even too see those differences you have to study hard, the difference in performance is minimal;'