• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 704

mabrol

Reaction score
Hello all
Could someone explain me one thing, that's bothering me like ****
I would show example
I wanted to buy Nani, Manu accepted my bid and bid from Galatasaray
When it came to offering a contract he wanted about 90k per week as important first team player
I wanted to give him less like 60-70k. He rejected my offer and accepted offer from Galata as first team for 38k per week.........
Well, how is this possible? Why he accepted such low offer when he wanted 90k from my side? And i see it's not the first time when players accept offers much lower than my. Why can't I offer such low contract and it would be accepted?
I play with Suothampton BTW

What season are you?

Normally players such as Nani and high profiled players will only join or be interested in teams which are in the CL or high profiled and very known across the world themselves. It could be he has enough of the BPL or Galatasary has more players which suits himself and his playing style. There are a number of factors to it.

But yeah, I do think it is a little harder on some of us.

depends on the sign on fees and bonuses as well.

The contact at Galatasaray may have a lot of add-ons and bonuses on top of the £38k though, for example it might have a 50% sell on percentage and bonuses for winning the Turkish league etc. Also I don't know if you're in the Champions League but I presume Galatasaray are, so that might be a factor as well. Plus Galatasaray are pretty much guaranteed the Turkish title if Fenerbahce and Besiktas don't put up a fight.

This is my third season. I won CL last season... And also I'm second in the league now. I won BPL also. I think there is something like Chelski Shogun said (some add ons and bonuses)

Back