Continental competition for North and South America not loading properly

ZanoMeridius

Reaction score
Looking for some help with a new set of continental competitions I created to replace the existing ones for North & South America. The database consists of:
  • Pan American Champions League (North & South American equivalent to UEFA Champions League)
  • Pan American Champions Cup (North & South American equivalent to UEFA Europa League)
  • Revised FIFA Club World Cup to incorporate these changes into it's structure
The database passes all validations and tests fine in the editor. However, when I load the database into a career mode save, it doesn't actually load properly. The competition appears in the list of Cup competitions on the World screen, but you can't actually select it and nothing gets generated for it - as if it's an inactive competition. This is true of all three competitions. I would also expect it to show under Club Competitions at the World level but it does not appear there. I've tried a bunch of different things to resolve this but to no avail.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would be willing to take a look at the database to see if they can figure out why it won't work as I am utterly stumped at this point. I can also provide a spreadsheet that outlines the overall structure and approach, and happy to answer any questions about the design that will help in analyzing what is going wrong. I also greatly appreciate any ideas that people may have on things I may have missed or what could be causing something like this, as my knowledge of the editor is still pretty limited and this is my first foray into building something like this.

I've attached the database in case anyone is willing and able to take a look to debug.