Contract Negotiation ****!!

Adrian Roche

Reaction score
Hi guys would be very grateful for any help possible.
i have been playing FM for a few years now and i think i know the answer to my question but i remain hopeful.
FM 2012, I am in 2018 with Gillingham and in the Championship (going for playoffs). It is February and my GK's contract runs out in June, i got him on a free from a Scottish club and he is now 22 and has interest from Chelsea, Man Utd and other top clubs. I still have the same facilities etc and so i understand if it is because he wants to move to a bigger club but i am in his favored personal and he is happy playing for us. His agent is at Hatred in the relationship box towards me and now even when i offer him a contract it is rejected. any way i can keep him?

i doubt it...there is nothing much you can do if you can't even get him to enter negotiations with you. All you have to do is give it time, and keep going back and checking, and hope his position will change. Maybe try setting his transfer status to "indispensable to the club" and keep praising him as much as possible.

i thought so.
he will enter negotiations, however i offer the most i can per week (it isn't much) and high agent fee's but he still leaves negotiations straight away. His status is already that, i will try praising him. Thanks

Make him a key player and praise him. If there is noway he could stay. Try selling him for the highest fee

I have an 18 year old kid. He played better then my 22 year old keeper who got injured all the time during the season (I'm Basingstoke and just won the EPL for the second time) and he refuses to open negotiations after I sold the 22 year old keeper who was slighty better then the 18 year old, but the 18 year old had alot more potential. It's kind of disappointing but thats life.

His name was 'Pingo' it was funny.

haha oh right, i will have to see, hope i win play-offs then he might. if no one has taken him

Back