Contract Offer!

• Thread starter Thread starter TomFsoccer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 835

TomFsoccer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in my third season now with Everton. Won the FA Cup 3-2 against Man City last season and now Shaktar offered me to be their manager. With 63M euros this is very tempting. Also I could win a league title there... I was thinking, should I take the job and try to win the title and then afterwards try coming back to the big leagues? And also I don't know if quality players would come to the Ukrainian league? I need some help with deciding here!

Stick with Everton, win more trophies and make a sustainable top 4 team, then you'll get job offers from bigger teams, also Shaktar get boring to manage after about a season and a half, you'll always win the league and the only difficult thing is to win the Champs League and keep all of your best players from going to the bigger european teams.

I'd say stick with Everton. I really want to manage Shakhtar myself because their team is quality, but I just think it's too easy to win their league. I think what i'm going to do is download a world league and manage them there so I have a bit of a challenge.

I would have said go to Shakhtar, do a season or two and win as much as you can, get some rep, then go to a team in Italy or Spain

Back