johnnyy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here and I have a problem with my Football Manager.

I'm coaching Borussia M'Gladbach, of the 1. Bundesliga and I'm having some problems with contracts.

I try to offer the contract to a player by the usual things. Let him (in this case, his agent) tell me what he wants. I have the money, since I sold half of my team, after a good championship run. And this is where the problem starts. One of my player wants his contract improved. I'm willing to give him what he asks, since he's a key player, but when I offer what he asked, it keeps saying it's not good enough. However, his new requests, don't show up. The agent just keeps saying they want more, but nothing comes up. Just the old values he asked. Not the new ones. This is really annoying, since it's destroying my relationship with the player. And I want to keep him.

Anyone can help me with this?

Yup, I have this problem with Vincent Kompany after the 2nd season too. Pls advise

can't say how to fix the bug, but you could hire a director of football and have him handle contract negotiations, let him give the player a contract, then set yourself to handle the negotiations.