Contract problems

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfclee27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

bcfclee27

Reaction score
2 problems....

1) Top players contract running out but cant negotiate as agent hates me so wont even discuss terms.
any ideas how i can sort this ?

2) Player comes to me unhappy as wants better contract i then tell him i will offer him one soon. go to offer new contract and he says he is unwilling to negotiate any terms !!!!

WTF anyone any ideas ????

Both the player and agent sounds like a**holes... :P
I've also run into problem with agents. Two times during my latest save, I've negotiated and struggled with a club, and in the end they agree to sell me a player. Then I meet this slimey manager... The player's terms are no problem, but the agent's fee is double of what my board will allow, the fee is non negotiable, an the deal goes down the drain. Hate those guys.

im wondering whether its some sort of bug as why would a player want a better contract but refuse to negotiate !!!
This isnt the first time this has happened on this lower league save.
Lost half my team last season despite winning the league as they refused to negotiate a new deal and then left on contract expiring.

Very frustrating !!!

Yeah, sounds very strange. The player profiles doesn't tell you why they're unhappy? Or how they feel about the manager (you)?
As you say, it could be some sort of bug. Usually, winning the league means everyone are eager to remain in the club, improving the contracts and joining the next division.

Back