contract question?!?!Extra Designated player slot?!

• Thread starter Thread starter avesco
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 5K

avesco

Reaction score
I got a mail saying I could buy one(extra designated player slot), not knowing what It is I skiped over it like nothing, a month later all my teams contracts are all up to be renewed....

My star player, when I try to sign a contract with him it says.

"a designated contract must be offered or salary cap impact must be reduced"

And I cant seem to bring my salary any higher because of the board....(I think???)

So I asked my self... how did I afford him last time? I looked it up and it said you get the salary way lower of you share them to a diffrent team (the designated player slots I guess?)..

But I skiped that email, and when I go back to it, there is no option to buy it...

So the main question is, Did i screw my self by skiping that email? If yes, any way I can buy it after I skiped the mail?
or
Did he just get to good for my teams budget ? if yes, Any way in **** can I talk to the board to bring up my pay cap?

Thanks for the help!

Since you are managing in the MLS every club has a particular wage cap maybe you are exceeding the wage limit that's why you can't give him a new contract. Try reading a guide on the MLS rules so that it becomes easier for you. BTW each club has a maximum of 3 dp spots

Back