Contract Renewals

• Thread starter Thread starter FreakDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

FreakDJ

Reaction score
I'm Darlington and am currently in the BSBN and I have some top notch players from my youth, but they do not want to renew their contracts since it is their last year in contract. I tried to tell them we would get promoted by the end of next season and they said they would stay but they will defiantly be snatched up once their contract is out if they do not renew. I cannot offer them ridiculous contracts either, because I do have a cap of how much I can pay, being a Semi-Pro team in the BSBN. Is there a way to get them to renew within the next three months, because thats when their contracts end.

I think your best chance is to simply keep offering them contracts, and perhaps try to get them to lower their wage demands if that option is available (in private chat). Try different bonuses and clauses if you have a limited wage to go on, but keep in mind how this will effect your finances.

A good rule of thumb is to always renew contracts at least one year before they expire. That way you'll have plenty of time to sell them if they refuse to renew.

I think your best chance is to simply keep offering them contracts, and perhaps try to get them to lower their wage demands if that option is available (in private chat). Try different bonuses and clauses if you have a limited wage to go on, but keep in mind how this will effect your finances.

A good rule of thumb is to always renew contracts at least one year before they expire. That way you'll have plenty of time to sell them if they refuse to renew.
I would try all of this, but they don't even want to talk about the contract. Any way to get them to want to talk about it?

Back