Contracts expiring 2014/15

• Thread starter Thread starter Tmel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 24K

Tmel

Reaction score
In my first season and my scouting range isn't brilliant so I'm missing out on seeing a lot of players whose contracts are expiring at the end of the season. Manage to get Bakkali but I was only aware he was expiring as I'd previously scouted him. Can you guys list some players (or give a link if there is a list elsewhere) who are expiring at the end of 14/15?

I managed to get ben arfa and Micah Richards on frees and they are doing a good job for me but it all depends on who you're managing whether or not they are good enough for you

There are some absolute gems availible at the end of the first season. What team are you? I'm MK Dons and I've signed Andreas Pereira (United), Mackay-Steven - great buy, Danny Wilson, Joe Dudgeon, Macdonald Mariga.

Others - Ben Sahar, Will Keane, Patrick Bamford, Faurlin, Cleverley, Darren Fletcher, Acquah

Does anyone have any more of these? Need premiership quality players, preferably young.

Just been promoted with Millwall in first season, and can't see m squad doing much next season.

I've agreed a deal for Danny Wilson, how does he perform? Does Bamford go on to be any good? I missed out on Will Keane.
Is Danny Ings available?

Sorensen is a must! I signed him for Southampton, played brilliant for me for 2 season then sold him to chelsea for over £30m!

Tyler Blackett is also available, decent back-up and progresses pretty well.

Fredrick Sorensen- CB/RB
Nicola Leali- GK
Z.Bakkali- AMR
Danny Ings-ST
Tom Cleverly-CM/AMC
P.Bamford-AMR/ST
J.Gudetti-ST

Add Sergio Romero, Anderson and Leandro Paredes to your list they may still be available if on frees.

Pereyra is the best 2nd season free player - worth 25.5m!

I sold him for £39m after one season, maybe could've got more but he was unhappy (was 4th/5th choice) so jumped at that money

Yup. Teach him placed shots and play him at AP, watch him score buckets of goals, profit!!
Best 2nd season free player imo. And don't forget you can usually get Rugani for free in season 3!

Yup. Teach him placed shots and play him at AP, watch him score buckets of goals, profit!!
Best 2nd season free player imo. And don't forget you can usually get Rugani for free in season 3!

Pereyra has signed new contract on LFC Update grrr!! Looks a good player, Any SS of him 3-5 years in?

Back