Tubpac

Reaction score
Got my bid accepted for contreao as Chelsea on 35 Million euro, Is he worth that much? - Im in Season three, Ashley cole sucks **** now, so my main back on the left now is Ryan bertrand.

So i really now a new Quality left back

hmmm.. he is not a Left back really. but can be used there... I would probably deal

I would look at Schennikov/Jack Robinson/Naxto Monreal/Angel (Roma)

hmmm.. he is not a Left back really. but can be used there... I would probably deal

I would look at Schennikov/Jack Robinson/Naxto Monreal/Angel (Roma)

Thanks for the reply, but are these players, able to make an impact on a Chelsea team? Really looking for some quality

I signed Schennikov on my West Brom save, for £7mil at the start of the 2013/2014 season.
4 seasons later, he's my #1 left-back (As been since day 1) and averages 7.36 a season.

I have Jack Robinson and Tyler Blackett as back-up.

I wouldn't waste £35mil on him.

everybody neglects criscito- one of the most consistant/ best LB on the game think his first name is dominico

How strange, cole should still be class, as i always keep him till 35ish... and whats wrong with bertrand? i won 2014 world cup with his as left back, an he got in the team of the tournament. to answer ur original question, no coentrao is not worth that.

Awww **** nooo :p Thats way to much, i got him for 7,5m and he got a few games for me and sold him on for like 9.75m the next season, he is not worth it in my opinion, he is also quite a bitchy player. Btw there should be some quality left back regens on your save by now???