Why have so few people tested this when it has a wide range of leagues where it appears to be working?

Good question. I just started a test with crappy teams in Germany, France, Slovenia, Spain, and Denmark. Maybe results there will sway a few people to give it a try :p

I'm trying an Arsenal save - lining them up like this (although I have Ozil and Sanchez set to swap positions - that's why he's up top)
View attachment 1006225

hi gobluth, are using control most of the time with top teams e.g arsenal? And why the use of walcott in CM At...did he randomly peform well there or does that position in the tactic play out in a certain way?

testing with mufc first season, won 4 out of 4 only conceding one and scoring 8. tactic nowhere near fluid as well yet!

Hi Gobluth, how do you set individual trainings?

Oooook, and how do you set training and match prep?

Pretty good with Lyon :) I noticed that goals against me come most of the time from the left side. Is that the same for you ?

View attachment 1006959

I've noticed that most goals given up come from crosses. I'm trying to have the wide guys close down more and win the ball back right away, but SI REALLY loves having the AI score from crosses...

Leeds

Starting this with leeds mid-season. On and off results all year round need a consistent formation that can bang me in the goals since we haven't been scoring many.

i'll give it a go with my FC United in Vanarama National save