Rossoneries

Reaction score
I am playing with Milan for the 3rd season now, 2nd at first, champion in second and also runnerUp in Champions League.

I have a massive transfer budget, but I can't really bring the best players :
Kroos
Muller
Hummels
Phil Jones
Umtiti

and many 1st level players are simply not interested in coming to my team.
Bayern are not champions in Germany.
Dortmund are below my team in rep.

I can't get them convinced, basically, I have Romero, Kovacic, Pastore, Candreva, Balanta, as starts but I want a shiny one....

any ideas how to convince? I know taking the CL is the best way but I was 2nd for the last time...

Kroos - Get Tielemans/Hughes instead
Muller -Get Depay/Wellington Nem/Domenico Berardi instead
Hummels - Get Fabian Schaar/Doria instead
Phil Jones - Get Kongolo/Denswil instead
Umtiti - Get Kurt Zouma instead

If they wont even speak to you there is nothing short term you can do. Instead tell them to f off and go for the above players

If they wont even speak to you there is nothing short term you can do. Instead tell them to f off and go for the above players

Sucks because i really want Hummels (Favourite CB along with Varane) for Arsenal and he doesn't wanna join. like never

Even if i cheat and make him a total Arsenal fan he won't join

Last edited:
3 years in my Arsenal save and I still can't get Hummels. Dortmund Hasn't even qualified for CL the past 2 season, and I have won every trophy under the sun. I also have Reus and the Bender brothers on my squad.

I can't get Pogba to join my Chelsea team. 2nd season. His loss... :)

Go to staff responsibilities to ur director of football or assitant to negotiate first team contracts when your bud us accepted they will offer a contract and yhrn just change the offer to more and you should be able to sign them

Go to staff responsibilities to ur director of football or assitant to negotiate first team contracts when your bud us accepted they will offer a contract and yhrn just change the offer to more and you should be able to sign them

Not this year. yeah you get to offer a contract, but most players will say the have no interest in joininf even if you give them a Key Player role

Kroos - Get Tielemans/Hughes instead
Muller -Get Depay/Wellington Nem/Domenico Berardi instead
Hummels - Get Fabian Schaar/Doria instead
Phil Jones - Get Kongolo/Denswil instead
Umtiti - Get Kurt Zouma instead

I have Tielmans already (still not a superstar)
Depay - wanted only Man City, Berardi isnt a winger, Nem is also taken (I have candreva and Schmid)
Doria and Schaar and taken by big team, I have balanta/Jedvaz/Sorensen/Inigo Martinez
Kongolo and Denswil arent better than what I have already (+ Kongolo is Left foot as Balanta)
Kurt Zouma is taken by Juventus (also Doria)