Cool way to get good players cheap

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
Hiya, just thought I would give you all a nice tip to save money on good players. If you have a bunch of players in your squad that you don't want, offer them around to other clubs and wait to see which clubs are interested. Then look at the clubs that are interested and see if they have any players that you want, Wolfsburg were interested in Park so I offered 5m for Dzeko plus Park and they accepted it. When you are making an offer for the player there has to be the option in there which says 'players the club have shown an interest in', then you offer them that player as part of the deal. However sometimes it only works after the club have made a loan offer for the player you want to get rid of.

I am currently managing Real Madrid and I managed to get Rodwell from Everton in a straight swap for Drenthe and didn't pay any money. I also got Simone Pepe from Udinese in a straight swap for M.Diarra, you get rid of a player you don't want and get a player you do want without losing any money. Try it, it works :)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's called a "swap-deal".

happens nearly every transfer window pretty well known thing

even funnier thing to do is just before deal goes through make interaction with media saying how upset you are with players bad form and when he joins new club he doesnt have a good game for months.

I like to use the part exchange when possible. Thanks for letting those who werent aware know tho.

Back