Cops: Man raped unconscious woman, thought she was dead

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

Joel`

Reaction score
KANSAS CITY, MO (WDAF/CNN) - A Kansas City, MO man is facing felony sexual assault charges after police say he raped a woman while she was unconscious on a city sidewalk in broad daylight.

"I've been a prosecutor for a long time, so you kind of get to the point where not a lot surprises you," said Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker. "The defendant's statement in this case is troubling."

Melvin Jackson is charged with a felony count of sexual assault.

Police say the victim was walking with a friend near 34th and Troost when she became dizzy and sat down, then passed out. A short time later, a man ran over to a nearby business and said someone was being assaulted outside.

"There were witnesses that saw this happening, and they stepped up and they reported it," Baker said. "They gave help to this woman."

A woman from the business ran out and saw the victim lying on the ground. She told police she saw Jackson sexually assaulting her with his pants and underwear around his ankles. The woman told investigators she screamed at Jackson, who then pulled up his pants and walked away.

A police car happened to be driving by and was flagged down; the officer called an ambulance and detained Jackson.

When Jackson was asked by an officer why his pants were unzipped, he said he thought the lady was dead, according to police.

"This is a new one, this is not one that I've seen come through," Baker said.

Jackson is in jail on a $70,000 cash-only bond.

Cops: Man raped unconscious woman, thought she was dead - WDAM - Channel 7 - Mississippi News, Hattiesburg, Laurel

--

Because being a necro instead of a rapist is such a great trade-off.

I know this is off topic but has anyone made a thread about Casey Anthony being found NOT GUILTY?

That would get a debate going...

On topic: Wow. Americans...

I know this is off topic but has anyone made a thread about Casey Anthony being found NOT GUILTY?

That would get a debate going...

On topic: Wow. Americans...

Nice generalization there

Nice reason there 'I thought she was said'. Let me just administer CPR using my *****......

I'd like to think when he realised she was alive he just thought "eeew, gross"

Wow. Americans x2 ( yes, it's a generalization!, deal with it, you think Auschwitz was a theme park, for gods sake!)
I'm going to ignore this thread, so, if you don't mind, don't quote me. Thanks.
OT: Well, he saw something he want and he took it. Seems legit XD

Absolutely horrible, although I'll confess that the first thing I did when I saw the title was laugh...what an idiot, no way anyone would believe that!

Most likely a homeless man (and homeless are much more likely to be severe mental issues)

With that said, I would've took a rock to his head if I saw him doing that....assuming that I knew the woman was actually passed out and wasn't just ******* another guy in broad daylight.

and I've heard a few story of brits cutting off their balls because of lost bets...just to scratch the surface.

Well, if she didn't feel it, fair game right?

Right?

facepalm.gif
Didn't realize borderline necrophilia was such a widespread problem in society...

Well, if she didn't feel it, fair game right?

Right?

Pregnancy?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Btw this is so sick and desperate, words can't describe.... Unless she was fit then fair play

I misread the story and put in Nymphomaniac and let me tell you, if any part of what I saw was dead/unconscious it was hidden **** well because all the 'fluids' seemed to be flowing... oO)

Back