• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 877

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Brazilian club Corinthians make a £35m (40m euro) bid for Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez - but the offer is likely to be rejected.

More...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? oO)

where would they get that kind of money from?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? oO)

where would they get that kind of money from?
BBC Sport said:
would be funded through sponsorship and money from TV rights.

"Brazil's economy is booming and there is a new TV deal which is going to get the Brazilian clubs a lot more money on the table for them," said BBC South America football correspondent Tim Vickery.

What... City is going to reject it... god ****... send that little ****ole back in South America.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Good riddence to the ugly f****r!!!

I see you learned new phrase:
If Luiz wanted to join Barca then good riddence to him. Just aslong we got a good price for a player who wouldnt even be able to play for Barca until February then its upto them.

Chelsea have been punished once in regards to illegal approaches, accused many times after but never found guilty because we done nothing wrong!!! Get over it!!!

Im happy for you :wub: :P
But, its good riddance :)

Hopefully this deal goes through and we wont be hearing about him for long..

Corinthians is half owned by MSI...

The agency that employs Kia Joorabchian...Tevez is his client...

Also the same people who used to own like 50pct of Tevez before City bought him for 32.5 million,

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Last edited:
"likely to be rejected"...

**** that! Take the money and run!

Dont want to hear about this **** anymore...

Why would City wanna reject that? Its a 10 mil profit they would be making for an unhappy player who wants to leave.

If I were Man City, I wouldn't care about money because the owner has stacks of thousands of thousands of dollars.

Back